Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Addie-isms

When we put Addie to bed at night she usually has to escape at least a few times before finally settling down for the night. The other night Andrew was going to do some work on the laptop on the couch and he had it all set up, but went to the other room to get something. We had just put Addie to bed and he came out to find her with her babies all ready to help him work on the couch.Addie finally got another haircut, her second, the other day. I wanted to do a before and after picture, but she wouldn't cooperate with the before picture.I'm not sure the after picture was the best either, but I thought it was funny how she was once again wearing her sunglasses waiting to be served her dinner.Lately Addie won't take naps at an ideal time-1:00 pm-she likes to wait until 4:00 or 5:00 to fall asleep, which makes for super late nights. I was doing my best today to keep her awake and as we were watching "American Idol" I look over and find her sound asleep on the couch. Looks like a late night yet again...

3 comments:

Kim C. said...

I have the exact same problem with Grace and late naps! I have lots of those same late nights. They stink!
Addie's hair cut is adorable.

stephanie said...

Cute new blog design! I can't believe how old Addie looks. I especially love the sunglasses!!

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

She is so cute! Drew probably already had the dolls out and blamed it on Addie!