Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Water Fun

While I was at work the other day Addie took full advantage of Andrew while he was busy talking to some people who had come over to our house. She was sitting on the counter and proceeded to play in the kitchen sink filling up the bowls and dumping water all over the counter and herself. (Addie loves to wear her pajamas all day long now and if she is dressed she asks for her pajamas to be put back on usually in the early afternoon.)I also thought this picture was pretty cute of Andrew and Addie sleeping after church last Sunday.

4 comments:

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

Ha ha thats awesome! Makes you wonder what it will be like when theres 2 huh!

Jess said...

I love the last picture of Andrew and Addie. It's a classic!

Jenny said...

I love that last picture, love the after-church naps!

Mick and Tiff said...

I bet you're glad the water stayed in the sink/counter rather then all over your floor. These two year olds are trouble I tell ya! I love them!