Monday, March 23, 2009

It's a Girl

Today I had my ultrasound and the baby gave us a good bum shot to prove it is a girl. We are really excited for Addie to have a little sister. As we were leaving the doctor's office we asked Addie if she was excited to have a sister and she nodded her head yes, then said "and share my toys". Hopefully she actually will share her toys eventually without it being such an ordeal. The due date is still the same give or take a few days, I guess it won't really matter in the heat of the summer anyway. (I was going to post a picture of the ultrasound but our scanner is not cooperating.)

9 comments:

Mick and Tiff said...

congrats!! I am actually hoping that Addy next sibling with be a sister (if I ever forget being pregnant the first time and try it happen j.k). Addy rarely wore all the clothes that she had as a baby so it would be nice to get some use out of them again.

Anyway, just my thoughts. So happy for you. I will be thinking of you in the HOT HOT summer!

Karley said...

Wahoo! congrats that is so fun!

Warner said...

yay! Now Mia will have a little BFF :) We will have quite the girl party when we are hanging out ! congrats... now the shopping begins!

The Leithead Family said...

Yay! So happy for you guys! Congratulations!!

Kim C. said...

Congratulations! That is so fun to have another girl. I'd like another one....definitely not now, but someday!

Jess said...

Yay!!! I'm really excited for you! Addie is going to be a great big sister.

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

Can't wait to meet her!

Heather said...

That is exciting! It helps that you won't have to start all over with clothes because you already have girl clothes! You need to post pictures of you on here with your little belly!!!

The Gag-nears said...

Just what Drew deserves, another girl around the house to keep him in line. So excited for you guys. Can't wait to see you in a few weeks! So excited!!!!