Wednesday, April 23, 2008

It's Open!

In-N-Out opened yesterday and it is so exciting. We decided to venture there today for dinner. The place was packed, but they had so many employees there, it didn't take long to order or get our food. Behind the counter employees were shoulder to shoulder, it was funny to see. Addie loved all of the food, the strawberry shake being her favorite. She has to hold the cup on her own and if we try to take it away she swats at our hands and gives us a mean look. I would too if someone tried to take away such a yummy shake.

6 comments:

Lauren B. said...

Addie looks cute in her little hat!
That is a fun restaurant - not the best food in my opinion, but I think I am in the minority on that. Anyway, it is a fun atmosphere!!

Michelle said...

Mmmm, I love In n Out! I am jealous. My brother that gets home from his mission next month wants to go to St. George just so he can eat there. Well, that and for some golfing!

Cute pictures of Addie.

stephanie said...

So, we ate there twice last week, which I don't think was enough for Doug! How in the world are their hamburgers so good?? Hugh really liked the food, too, which was a bonus. We would be in serious trouble if we lived in close proximity to an In-n-Out Burger.

Karley said...

wahoo for in n out! We went there on Saturday for lunch and ended up taking it to the park to eat. Austin ate all the fries and a chocolate shake. She would get mad too if anyone tried to take her food away. FUN FUN!

Mick and Tiff said...

I keep hearing about how great that place is but I have not been there yet. Next time I head that way I will definitely try it. Cute photo of Addie. What a sweetie!

Heather said...

I have never been to In-N-Out but it sounds a lot like the Johnny Rockets franchise which is where I just went in Denver. We have similar pictures of our kids in hats. How fun! In my opinion, the shakes are a lot better than the hamburgers at places like this but I am a little biased towards ice-cream!