Thursday, February 11, 2010

Surprise Visit

Addie was so excited that Maddie could come visit her last week for a few hours. They had so much fun playing and Addie was so sad to see her leave. Addie asks almost daily if we can go on the fast road to see friend Maddie. We are excited to see her very soon :) (Addie is not really mad I told her to make a face and that is what I ended up with.)On another note this is how Izze likes to put herself to sleep, sometimes I check on her and she is covered and kicking her legs to try to get the blanket off her face-what a crazy girl.

6 comments:

The Leithead Family said...

Oh my! Addie looks so grown up!!!! How fun to have friends come visit. :)

Warner said...

they had such a blast!!! cute little friends :)

Heather and Jake said...

I found your blog! It's super cute, I love the background and scrapbookie accents. Your girls are adorable, and I'm glad we have the chance to get to know you guys!

Sam said...

So sorry for the loss of contact. I lost my phone a couple of weeks ago and didn't want to give you a number to call when I knew I wouldn't be answering. I mentioned to Sam that I wanted to go to lunch with you and he got totally jealous, he thinks we should all get together for a game night instead! He really wants to see "Shooter." What are you guys doing next weekend? Give me a call (435) 592-3114.

Unknown said...

Yay! I'm so glad you found my blogs...and now I found yours! I've been reading it for a while...now I feel like I know you better! I love blogs! Your girls are so cute!

Amanda said...

So cute, I bet they had a blast together!!