Thursday, February 25, 2010

Jazz Fanatics

Andrew's one stipulation when moving to Salt Lake was he could go to Jazz games anytime he so desired. I agreed thinking it was no big deal...boy was I wrong!!! I don't know how many he has gone to so far, but he takes Addie and so I have no complaints. However he felt compelled to adorn Addie and himself in Jazz jerseys, hmmm as I am not a Jazz fan this is where I just shake my head and roll my eyes. Addie loves going to the games because she can yell and not get into trouble. She has tried to yell a few times at home and when I tell her to tone it down, she replies "but I am at the Jazz game". She also goes around the house singing "we will rock you". The other night Andrew took our nephews, Mason and Camden. They were there early enough that Addie was on the pregame show, and all of them were on the post game show on TV. Normally I make Addie take a nap during the day if I know they are going to a game, but she was just so excited for her cousins to be going that she couldn't settle down so she fell asleep on the way home.

3 comments:

Warner said...

that looks sooo fun!!! i think you need to go with them one of these times!! i bet you could get andrew to buy you a jersey too! :)

Peay Family said...

Sam has been saying he wants to go to Jazz games too. Can I just send him with your hubby, because it's not really my thing either!

Amanda said...

How sweet of Andrew! Addie will remember that forever, how cute!!