Monday, February 22, 2010

Bittersweet

Last weekend we took a trip down to St. George and discovered we are jinxed. It was snowing the day we moved, it has snowed or been dreary since we moved, and it was raining when we went back to St. George. We had fun visiting friends and going to Maddie's birthday party. Addie has been so excited to go to it since we moved. It has been used as a bribery tool for two months now, I'm not sure what I will use now. Izze is doing better at sitting up, but still is tipsy at times. She loves to play with Addie's toys and prefers them to her own, of course.Apparently I need to learn how to use my camera, because all of my pictures from the party are blurry :(Since we were in the neighborhood we decided to visit our house. Yes we miss it and would love to still be there, but have decided we must live in the now and remember we'll always have number 223.Addie loves holding Izze and was so proud of herself for getting Izze in her lap all by herself.It snowed on the way home from Cedar City to past Beaver, to distract myself I took random pictures. We were so glad we could go visit and can't wait to go again!

3 comments:

Warner said...

i could not believe the snowy pix you sent me!!! oh my gosh! how long did it take you to get home? we were sooo glad you could come down for the party!! funny how both times we had a party while you lived here you had already planned a trip to salt lake?! and now that you live in salt lake i was able to get you at our party in st. george :) haha funny!

Karalee Ann said...

It was good to see you guys again!

Ken, Julia, Rue, & Atlas too! said...

For real, I missed you? Bummer... Bittersweet is the truth. I missed saying good bye to you and now again? What luck. I'm glad you had a great time though. And we really do miss you and the Drew!