Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Sunglasses and Baby Dolls

We bought some cheap sunglasses for Addie at the store a few weeks ago and she loves to wear them everywhere. She will put them on in the car and then continue to wear them inside wherever we may be. Luckily the pack came with a set of four glasses, because I have to have them on hand at all times.
Addie also loves to play with her baby dolls. As I was getting ready the other day she decided baby and stroller needed to be in her secret hideout under the counter.
She also loves to push each one in its stroller and line them up against the kitchen wall. I thought she was just lining them up, but today she informed me they were in time-out.
Addie went into the garage yesterday and found a baby toy (can't remember what they are called) and she insisted on bringing it inside. I figured she would get bored of it after a few minutes, but then she wanted to sit in it and it is her new favorite toy...lovely.

5 comments:

stephanie said...

I believe the correct term is "exersaucer", although I've always thought that was a little weird. Addie looks so grown up sitting in it, though - all little girl, no more baby! That is totally classic about the dolls in time out - I love it.

Lauren B. said...

That's fun! She is a cutie.

Unknown said...

That is great.. I have two of those gigantic saucer things in my garage if she would like a variety.. don't hesitate and I will bring it on over. We love Addie and I am so glad she missed Trent on Sunday. so cute:)

Jess said...

She's so funny! Jaron loves to play in the exersaucer too. Everytime he gets out of the car he tries to get in it. Just makes me wonder why he hated it so much when he was a baby.

lynburbidge said...

My kids love those stinking saucers too! Ours is way up high. And they are always putting toys in timeout. Apparently it affects them more than I thought. Addie sure is a cutie.