Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Random Happenings

The other day I was busy baking, cleaning, and doing the laundry. Andrew was at a meeting and Addie was so good to play with her toys on her own. I periodically would check and see what she was up to and at one point she had taken a loaf of bread that I had baked down to her play area and she was feeding it to her baby doll. I thought it was hilarious as she had also got her booster seat and set baby in it.Then as I was folding laundry I discovered her in the laundry basket full of clothes reading a book to herself.
After the bread incident I had to vacuum, Addie is afraid of the vacuum, she always runs and hides or sits on the couch until I am done. When I mentioned I had to vacuum this is how I found her and it is how she stayed until the vacuuming was finished.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

At least she hid behind a toy vacuum. Perhaps that's a sign that she is becoming mor comfortable with the whole vacuum idea. She's so cute!

Jess said...

LOL! What a funny girl.

Sarah said...

Payton is scared to death of the vacum too. It's nice to know he's not the only one.

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

Shes so cute. What is it with kids and vacuums.

Warner said...

She is such a crack up! no wonder her and maddie get along so well... they are both crazy :)

stephanie said...

I love that she's hiding behind a vacuum. I'm impressed that you laughed about her taking the bread - I would have been frustrated!