Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Cousin Time

The last couple of days some of Addie's cousins came to visit from Colorado. She was so excited to have them come over and play at "Addie's house". We went swimming one day at the Rec Center, it was rather chilly. Addie loved it though and went down the kiddie slides all by herself, it's amazing how she changes in a few months time. I forgot to take the camera though, so I only have pictures of them running around on the red rocks. Addie loved running in the dirt and playing with her cousins.

8 comments:

Mick and Tiff said...

How fun!! How warm is it down there right now? I am thinking we need to make a visit!!! I looked at Stephanie's blog and see that she had her baby... congrats to her! Did she name the baby after your sister? oh yes and I forgot to say- I love your Christmas card. Very cute!

Wendy said...

Thanks for having us Andrew and Anna! It was so fun to get together and try out your Wii! Awesome!

Unknown said...

love the pics Anna.. especially the strong girl picture at the end. looks like you guys had fun.. can't wait til our rockin party tomorrow

Warner said...

i love the picture with addie and her cousin both making silly faces... looks like she had a blast with her cousins :)

The Leithead Family said...

Cousin time is the best! Matty and Anastyn just had their cousins from St. George here in Wyo. They are gone now...and we miss them so much!! Hope you guys had a great Christmas! Happy New Year!

Lauren B. said...

Look at how cute those kids are and as always the scenery is beautiful!!!

I hope you guys are off to a great start in the New Year!!

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

She has grown up so much just since we saw you guys last. Its kind of sad how they do that.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you found my blog! Sorry I was a TINY bit of brat at the hospita (okay big brat). I was under stress with her crying for the whole time, for the whole hospital to hear. I kinda thought that older lady at front was a mean hag. She was mean to me. It was great seeing you. You look amazing, as always.