Monday, March 31, 2008

Splash Park

On Saturday I had to work and afterwards Andrew and Addie came to meet me at the new splash park area in downtown St. George. As soon as Addie saw the water she started moving her hands up and down and was so excited to go play. When she got near the water it all turned off and so we had to wait for it to come on again. While we were waiting she ventured to the middle of the circle and right then the water came on full blast. She came running back to me so fast, it was really funny. Addie went right back in, though, she loves the water and just kept waving her arms and smiling at everyone. It was a nice day but not super hot and after playing for a while she started shivering so we decided to call it a day. When we tried to dry her off and put her in the car she threw a fit and it took both of us to get her into the car seat. I'm pretty sure we will be visiting the splash park a lot this summer.

6 comments:

Lynndi said...

Where is that new park? It looks like a lot of fun. I am especially jealous of the warm weather. We got dumped with snow. I would love to be somewhere warm!!

Lauren B. said...

Soo cute! We used to live by a splash park like that. It was so much fun. I wish there was one here.

Jennifer said...

Looks so war. Yeah, where is that. I just might have to take Stanton there when I come down.

Heather said...

Addie looked so cute in her little green swimming suit! We took Parker took The Gateway last summer and he was standing right on one when it shot up right in his face. He didn't think it was too fun at all! I guess Addie is a lot better sport about it then Parker.

Peay Family said...

That looks like so much fun. I can't wait until Oliver is old enough to do stuff like that!!

stephanie said...

What a cute swimming suit! And she looks so awesome in those little crocs.