Thursday, March 27, 2008

Phoenix Fun

Addie and I enjoyed a week in Phoenix visiting Addie's cousins. The weather was so nice and by the end of the week it was 85 degrees! Addie had so much fun having someone to entertain her and play with her all week long. She enjoyed all of the new toys and the stairs, especially. We had a lot of fun setting up the Little People village and Addie loved the sounds all the toys made especially the barn when the cow mooed.
Addie and Tanner enjoyed walks around the neighborhood while the other kids were in school. We enjoyed the cool morning weather before it was too hot. We saw lots of ducks in the lakes and had fun seeing all of the people walking their dogs.
We had a lot of fun going to the Phoenix Zoo on Friday. This was Addie's first trip to a zoo and I think it wore her out, because by the end she was asleep in her stroller. The zoo has a farm section and Addie enjoyed playing with her cousins in the barn and on the tractor. She had an opportunity to pet some goats, but I was reluctant to help her and so robbed her of such fun.


We are so glad we could spend this week in Phoenix, it was a good time.

3 comments:

Lauren B. said...

That looks like such a fun zoo! Addie is sure a cutie!

Jennifer said...

Looks like you guys are having a lot of fun... and hey goats aren't that scary. I though I did get a horn in my mouth one summer which cut my lip, but other than that, they're harmless :) Hey Stanton and I are headed your way in a couple weeks... the weekend after conference. I will shoot you an email.

stephanie said...

I wouldn't want to assist in goat petting, either. Good for you for keeping her away. ;)