Friday, March 14, 2008

Blogger in Training

I am currently learning how to change all the backgrounds and create new blog headers for our blog. Andrew has done it previously but I am going to take a hand at it. Hence the half-changed design so far. I am working on a header and like a rookie did not save what I had done periodically and the program shut down with no warning. Lame. I have to start all over and am mad at the computer now, so maybe tomorrow it will look better. Or maybe later tonight because it is driving me crazy.

6 comments:

Jenny said...

Love the Stripes, I love playing around with the skin on our blog page,I go to http://www.cutestblogontheblock.blogspot.com/ and just copy and paste it into our blog...they have some adorable ones. Hope you're doing well!

Peay Family said...

You are so brave. I think that if I had a husband who designed websites professionally, I would probably just leave it in his hands. Way to go, I love what I see so far.

Lauren B. said...

Hi Anna,

I think your blog looks really cute! It has taken me a while to figure out some things, and I still have a long way to go!

Hope everyone is doing well!

The Gag-nears said...

Anna I totally understand your frustration, I have been trying to do something new to my blog for while, but no success. You are brave to venture out without Drew on this one - don't let him fix it for you either - you can do it girl! You guys are so awesome and we need to get together soon - I'll email you about our plans to maybe come down there over Garth's spring break! Love you guys!

The Gag-nears said...

It turned out looking really classy - just like you!!

stephanie said...

Oh my goodness, your blog looks so great!!!!! Sorry I'm a little behind in checking it ... darling, darling!