Thursday, June 5, 2008

Swimming Fun

Last weekend we brought out all of our swim items we had bought on clearance last year at Target. We had a whole slew of fun things to blow up and put in the pool. Addie wanted in on the action and even tried to help blow up her sweet new wave runner floatie. After all of our work blowing up the floaties, we finally made it to the pool only to find out it was freezing! What a bust. I thought for sure we would just get used to it after a few minutes like usual, but not this time. Addie only lasted in her wave runner for a little bit. She had fun playing on the steps of the pool. We went back home where we had blown up her little pool so she could play in it there (forgot to take picture of it), but I think she just had fun pushing around her toy and being warm.

7 comments:

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

She is such a babe. I'm glad Drew was in the pool with her. It looks like he could use the sun! Ha Ha!!! Eat it Drew!!!!

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

Whatever Cookie! It is kinda hard for us to get some sun when we are at work all day. But the lights at the office should do more than that Drew. I think hubble space craft can see you. Olivia's night light burnt out and she was wondering if you could stand in the corner. You dont need to worry about a flash light in your food storage. Drew can just take off his shirt.

Just kidding Drew. I am on your side. I need some sun too.

Brad and Kaci said...

That's a bummer it was cold. We were going to try it out, but maybe we will wait awhile. When it does warm up--we know where to come for the toys!!!

Michelle said...

It looks like you will be all set once the temp warms up! Your new blog layout is cute.

Jess said...

I agree, the pool is freezing! Jaron wouldn't play in it either.
I found your blog from Laura's, I added you guys to ours, I hope you don't mind.

Mick and Tiff said...

I am glad Addie enjoys those toys even if it is OUTSIDE of the water. Addy is the same way. Cold water and babies do not mix.... She is very cute though.

Jenny said...

Geesh, Jason/Cookie, you are brutal! But funny, not like I can talk about my super white/albino self. Addie is such a fun girl, she's growing fast.