Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Jungle Gym

Addie has found her own jungle gym right in her room. The other day Andrew told me to come check out what Addie was doing and I went into her room to see her climbing on her changing table. She made it to the top by herself and the reason for her quest...wipes. She was so proud of herself for making it to the top and then held out her hands for me to get her down. Once she was down, however, she went right back up to the top.
Last week I was in on the computer while she was napping, or so I thought, and I heard a thud followed by crying. I went into Addie's room to find her on her hands and knees on the floor, she climbed out of her crib. Luckily she hasn't done it since, I am hoping she scared herself enough to not do it again.

9 comments:

Peay Family said...

Wow, you've got quite the little monkey there!!

Brad and Kaci said...

She is a climber for sure!!! Now life really starts to get exciting.

Jess said...

How funny! She's a daring little girl.

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

What a wild women!!!

Unknown said...

Yo Anna.. so andrew told me about you wanting to get 10 posts in a day..so i am trying to help you out with that. i am lucky if i get one post in two months..ha ha. we should just do visiting teaching through our blog..that would be awesome. Addie is such a doll and she has an adventurous side for sure. so cute.

Mick and Tiff said...

What is it with these little Addy girls. Today I got Addy up from a nap and she was straddling her crib like a horse. I am not ready for a big bed. I think we have little climbers.

Lauren B. said...

She would fit in great at my house. My three boys love to climb!

We just upgraded to beds this week. Tyler and Ben have been crawling in and out of their cribs for months so I decided it was finally time!

Addy looks like a fun little girl~

stephanie said...

I love that her quest was the wipes at the top of the changing table, when there are clearly several packs on the bottom shelf! What a funny girl! She has grown SO much ... we can't wait to see you in a few days!

Mick and Tiff said...

Have you put her in a big bed yet? I am trying to figure out what to do with Addy and I am curious on what you have done.