Monday, June 16, 2008

Snow Canyon

Last week Addie's cousins came to visit and we had so much fun playing with them. We went to the splash park, swimming, and played the Wii. We also went on a fun hike at Snow Canyon. It was the Jenny's Canyon hike which was just about the right distance for the little ones. At the end there was a slot canyon and Addie had fun exploring in it. Of course I failed to get pictures of any of the other activities, opps.

Addie discovered her shorts had pockets and so she put her smarties in there to save for later. Now she thinks all of her shorts should have pockets and tries to put things in them even when they don't exist.


6 comments:

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

Olivia misses Addie already she got all excited when she saw her pictures. We need to get together again soon.

stephanie said...

I love that picture of Addie with her hand in her pocket! I can't wait to see you guys ... just three weeks!

Jess said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Daphne said...

I found your blog through Jason and Cookies.

How are you guys. I just love to see the pics of your little girl. She's super cute.

How is life. I miss the good ol' days. Take care, D-Nutz (in case you forgot... Daphne)

Warner said...

so cute! i love addie's shorts! i took my parents on a hike in snow canyon and we picked the wrong one... we went on the three ponds trail, and trust me there are NO three ponds! it just kept going and going and going through deep sand... not that much fun :) we will have to do your hike next time :)

Zalia said...

I'm impressed...those boys are super handsome. Addie's pretty lucky to have them for cousins!