Thursday, June 19, 2008

Good Times

Our friends Jason and Cookie Harr came to visit us last weekend. Jason was Andrew's roommate at Utah State. They have a nine month old girl named Olivia, who Addie loved to play with or maybe I should say steal toys from. For the most part Addie was nice and would give her hugs, but I didn't think she would get so possessive of her toys that on a daily basis she hardly ever touches.
We went to Sand Hollow Resevoir on Saturday and had a blast. We had to walk across scorching red sand to reach the lake, but it was worth it. Addie loved digging in the sand and splashing in the water. Olivia was so content to sit in her floatie almost the whole time and soak up the sun. After the girlies went to bed we had fun reminiscing about our Utah State days and it makes me remember the carefree days of college. Hmmm...those were fun days.

10 comments:

Leslie Smith said...

Addie is so cute. How old is she now? It looks like you guys always have so much fun.

Mick and Tiff said...

College days were fun! I always tell Mick they were my favorite years of my life and he gets so offended even though he was around during those days as well. I love the carefree feeling. Very fun!
We had so much fun seeing you last week. And in answer to your question, Tuacahn was great. I liked that show. You definitely need to go.
P.S There is that cute green swimsuit on cute little Addie.

Heather said...

Yes, those were the good ol' days! It is crazy to think that it has been so long ago. Remember the day we walked home from school in the pooring rain and got drenched. That was fun! Everything was fun. It was also so great to see you and Addie. I wish Sand Hollow was closer and we could come boating there more. It looks really pretty and I think the water is probably a lot warmer.

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

We need to do it again soon!! Except for the hot hot hot sand!!!!!!

Jenny said...

so much fun! Looks like you need some boys, maybe we should have come with our crew! I wish!

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

The lake was fun and so was golf. But the best was beating everybody at the Wii and Dr. Mario. Whatever "Hanna" says don't believe. She lies. Drew and I really won.

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

Yeah Drew theres an idea brag that you can beat me at wii bowling. If you couln't beat me I might think you were handicap. What I want is to see you beat your wife.

Jess said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! It's always nice to talk about the good ol' days.

Lauren B. said...

That place looks beautiful! I love how the water looks red.
How fun!

The Gag-nears said...

wish we could have been there to reminisce with you guys! We need another visit down there someday. Although you would be overrun by all of us! Addie is SO cute! Remember the traditional pumpkin carving party? You were always so great at planning the fun times! Miss those days! Love you guys!