Monday, February 4, 2008

Hiking the Red Rocks

I had to work on Saturday and so Andrew was watching Addie. He decided it would be fun to take Addie on a hike to the waterfall by the Red Cliffs recreation area. When I got home from work I was bummed that they had not waited for me, it sounded like a lot of fun. Addie enjoyed playing on the rocks and probably would have loved splashing in the water if Andrew had let her. Andrew bought a little football-shaped water bottle just for Addie. She loved carrying it on the hike and now carries it all around the house. Maybe next time I'll get invited to go on a fun adventure...


5 comments:

stephanie said...

That looks like fun - darn that you didn't get to go! Darling family picture, too! I love it!!

Mandi said...

I would have been bummed too! I hate it when my family does fun things without me. Addie looks so happy being out there:)

Lauren B. said...

Those are great pictures. It is so pretty there! It sounds like a fun day with dad.

Heather said...

I love the new wanted pictures in your header! That stinks that you had to work and miss out on the fun. We definitely can't do hiking like that here right now. I'm jealous. Anyway, I wanted to ask you for your sugar cookie recipe that we used to make at Utah State. I remember it made really soft cookies and I can't seem to find any good soft cookie recipes. If you have it will you please email it to me: heatherscott16@hotmail.com Thanks!!!

Mick and Tiff said...

Sounds fun! Send some of that weather this way please!