Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Snow in St. George?

The other day it actually snowed here in St. George. I was rather shocked as I looked out the window and saw white stuff falling from the sky. I figured to would stop within minutes, but it snowed for maybe an hour. It was exciting, mostly because it melted just as fast. Addie thought it was so fun she ran outside with no shoes or coat. Once I properly dressed her with shoes and a coat we went back outside, but only for a few minutes. The wind was blowing and it was cold. It was fun to play in the dusting of snow at least for a little bit. We are glad the sun is back out, but we wish it would warm up soon.


5 comments:

Jenny said...

I have to run in with both boys on my hips into stores because the coldness takes their breath away. The high today was 4 degrees! Addie is so cute, I wish we were closer to let our little ones play together.

Peay Family said...

I think I need a husband who does graphic design so that I can have a cool blog like yours! It looks awesome!!

Lynndi said...

Where are you at in St George? My in-laws live down there so we visit all the time. We should do lunch one time!!

Mandi said...

Yay! Welcome to the blogging world:)
My kids were way excited about the snow too!
That is so funny that Addie jumped into the bath with her clothes on. She is so cute!

Peay Family said...

So, I was looking at your new blog design again and I just have to say that that is the cutest picture of you. I love it!!