Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Over the Weekend

We went to Salt Lake this weekend to see Andrew's sister, Katie (who lives in Arizona) and meet her now fiance Brian (who lives in Scotland). I know it's confusing but it was a fun weekend and we are glad we could spend time with our families. Addie had fun playing with her cousins and running around both of her grandparents' homes. We don't have stairs at our house in St. George, and so she has not mastered going down stairs yet. The whole weekend was spent trying to lure her away from the stairs so we could hang out with everyone. It was definitely a challenge.

On Saturday I went with two of my sisters and my Mom to the new Pizzeria Seven Twelve in Orem. It was tasty and we had a good time chatting and drinking Diet Coke. Saturday night we spent time with Andrew's family. Brian and Katie shared their story of how they met, etc. and then he proposed to her, she said yes, in case you are wondering. We had a good time being with our families this weekend. We are glad to be home where it is warmer and there is no snow, however. We didn't get too many pictures, but I am posting some pictures of Addie's favorite thing to do besides going up and down stairs.


3 comments:

Heather said...

Parker loves getting on our computer too. He got his own little play computer for Christmas but to him it is not the same. Parker has never pulled the keyboard down on his lap though like Addie. What a funny little girl!!!

Karley said...

Austin does the same thing. She loves all of Mommy's toys more than her own. Funny kids! We need to get them together to play, I bet they would have fun. I love your blog! -Karley

Mick and Tiff said...

Fun, fun! Why have I never heard of that pizza place. I want to try it. Are we up for next week then?