Thursday, May 26, 2011

Promotion

Addie had her preschool promotion earlier this week, I can't believe she has completed a year of preschool!  It was fun to see her sing the songs and recite a poem.  We are so glad her friend Oliver was in her class along with all the new friends she made.  All of the kids were sitting on the floor in a circle eating their refreshments, I asked Addie if she wanted to sit on a chair by me, she quickly said she wanted to sit by her friends.  It was cute and sad all at the same time, she is growing up so fast!  For her last day of preschool they had a carnival, I forgot my camera :(  It was fun to watch her interact with her friends, and she was able to show off some of her tumbling skills. 
Izze wanted to be in every picture.
I wanted a picture by the red door since that is where I took her first day of school picture, but it was cold and raining outside so I took it inside; clearly I have no photographic skills.
Addie on the back row looking all cool and stuff
Ms. Karie and Addie
It is blurry, but this is the friend circle.
Addie and Oliver

2 comments:

Warner said...

That is sooooo fun! Addie is getting so big and i love that her and her friends all ate together in a circle :) congrats addie on a year well done :)

Amanda said...

Oh my gosh! What happened to our babies?? They are growing up way too stinkin fast :( Your girls are absolutely adorable! Congrats Addie on your first year of preschool!