Tuesday, March 22, 2011

St. Patrick's Day

Addie and I made green cupcakes on St. Patrick's Day for fun.  I really have no skills in making cute cupcakes, but Addie thought it was cool to turn the batter green and they tasted yummy!  Addie also made a clover hat in preschool and a leprechaun left some candy on the stairs at her preschool, which she thought was pretty awesome and in turn wondered why the leprechaun didn't visit our house.  I told her he got busy but will most likely visit us next year, who knew leprechaun's left candy, I will be more prepared next year for sure.  That was about the extent of our holiday celebrations besides wearing green!

4 comments:

Shawn said...

those cupcakes look super yummy!!! mmmm.. sprinkles :) and i love addie's face too... haha! and hey i like the idea of leprechauns leaving candy everywhere... i hope they visit our house next year ;)

Shawn said...

oops... forgot to sign in as me... that was from laura NOT shawn :)

Peay Family said...

Wow, I am so impressed. I totally forgot it was St. Patty's day until I heard something about it on the radio on the way to preschool. I ended up drawing a green shamrock on Ollie's hand so he would have something green. I am such a loser mom, I need to be more like you. Maybe if we hung out more you would rub off on me : )

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

the last picture of addie is totally drew! he makes that face all the time!