Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Disney on Ice

Addie was lucky to be able to go to Disney on Ice again, this time with her two Grandmas.  I think she was in heaven the whole night; she wore her princess dress which I denied her last time, she had the full attention of both Grandmas and her Mom, and she was able to see almost all of the princesses.  We had such a good time and Addie was so worn out by the end, she fell asleep before we were halfway home.  (I only got a few pictures while sitting down, I am so mad that I didn't take more pictures, oh well there's always next time :) ).

3 comments:

Warner said...

that looks like so much fun!!! and i love how worn out she was at the end :) did you wear your princess dress too? :)

stephanie said...

The pictures that you did get were darling!!! I can't believe you denied Addie her princess dress last year ... ;)

Amanda said...

I wanted to catch Disney on Ice in Vegas, but we missed it! :( Addie looks sooo cute, I am glad she had fun!