Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Silly Girls

Izze loves to take a bath, mostly so she can splash water and torture Addie.  The other day I ran the water but didn't want to put Izze in the tub until I had finished something in the other room (Izze likes to lay on her stomach in the tub, worries me a bit), well I came back in to find Izze had climbed into the tub pajamas and all!  She was so proud of herself and I couldn't help but laugh and grab the camera, of course.
The girls love to play together and they do pretty well especially in the mornings after a good night's rest.  I came into the room to find them with all of their baby dolls and animals all snuggled on the bed waiting to watch a movie.

4 comments:

Warner said...

haha.. loved izze's bathtub shot!!! and don't you LOVE when they play together.... it is the best!!! cute girls!!

Natalie said...

I love Izze in the bathtub! Too funny!

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

cute! we need to get mya and izzie together for bath time. mya tries to get in the tub even if there isn't any water.

Brad and Kaci said...

That is seriously that best picture ever!!! Love it!