Monday, November 1, 2010

A Witch, An Elephant, and a few Things

Addie's preschool parade ... I was trying to film, capture pictures, and keep Izze from running into the street, something had to suffer and it was the photos.

This is the best picture I could capture of her at preschool, we need to work on posing on command!
We went with our friends, the Harr's, to their ward's trunk or treat.  It was raining so hard they held it inside.  They went treating around to the different classrooms, it was fun!
Addie did not want to smile, she wanted to get some candy!
We had a spooky dinner/Halloween party at my sister's house on Halloween.  We ate some yummy food and played some fun games and of course dressed up in our costumes.
Izze, the Elephant
Addie, the Pinkalicious Witch

My friend and I ran the Halloween Half Marathon in Provo on Saturday morning.  It was such a fun run!  I cut six minutes off my previous record, I was so excited!  There were some crazy costumes, this is sure to be a tradition!
Anna, Thing 1

4 comments:

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

stupid rain! sorry it was such a crazy night. we had fun anyway. lets do it again soon without all the problems.

Warner said...

super cute costumes!!! i think that would be so much fun to do it in the church!! i remember doing that in my ward building when i was little :) way to go on your run!! you are one speedy lady!! miss you!

Mick and Tiff said...

Congrats on the race time. I am glad you guys had a great Halloween. I like that Pinkalicious witch. Very cute!

Amanda said...

Oh your girls look adorable, I love their costumes!! CONGRATS on your run, you are awesome!! :)