Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Special Agents

For Addie's party this year we did a special agent theme. Since party planning has never been my forte, my sister was kind enough to help me out :)  She did the invitations, thought of the games, and helped me execute the party.  I also have no cake decorating skills.  Lucky for me I have been blessed to have cake-making friends.  This year Addie's cake was made by my friend Janell. We absolutely loved it!  There is so much detail and the little figurine looks just like Addie, so fun!
We made decoder watches/bracelets, went on a treasure hunt, pinned the nose on the mystery face, played "special special agent" (duck duck goose), and had some special agent snacks.  We are so glad her friends could come over for a fun time! 

2 comments:

Ken, Julia, Rue, & Atlas too! said...

Happy late birthday Addie! Anna, she is really starting look so much more like you every time I see pics of her. It is so fun! Hope you're doing well!

Warner said...

soooo much fun!!! so sad we couldn't make it.. tear drop :( but it looks like it was a lot of fun and i am super impressed by that cake!!! i need to take a lesson from your friend janell :) can't wait to see you soon!