Thursday, May 13, 2010

Happy Birthday ... to me!

What a fun birthday I had yesterday, thanks to all who wished me a Happy Birthday, for all the fun presents and good times. The girls and I were able to go to lunch with my sisters at Cheesecake Factory, yummy! Andrew picked up some fun mini cupcakes (my request instead of cake), Addie loved blowing out the candles. Andrew and I were able to go see "Iron Man 2" also, so fun to go out to the movies. The weather even sort of cooperated, although it was on the chilly side at least the sun was shining :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Anna.. omg.. i totally missed your birthday.. so sorry. Glad you had such a wonderful day. We miss you guys. Happy Happy Birthday!!!!

Warner said...

i am literally drooling over here!!! i want one of those cupcakes in my mouth right now... no need for bites, just shove her right on in :) YUM! so glad that you had such a special day/weekend :) happy happy birthday anna dear!! (sung like the primary song :)