Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Fun Run

Since my last 5k Addie has been asking to run a race too. We signed up for one on May 1 thinking it would be warm ... yeah right we live in Salt Lake! I ran another 5k in the rain, so not enjoyable, afterward Addie and I ran a mile fun run. Addie did really well, about half way she wanted me to hold her but I told her if she could walk/run the whole way she could pick a prize at Target. That was all the motivation she needed to put her little legs into action. We had a lot of fun and hope to do another one soon weather permitting :)

2 comments:

neil and aubs said...

I'm still trying to figure out how FUN and RUN go together! Anyway, great job Anna and Addie

Warner said...

Yay Addie! we are sooo proud of you:) so did she run a MILE? that is soooo impressive for a 3 year old!! wow! and way to go on your second race!! you are such a runner :)