Friday, April 9, 2010

Easter Weekend

We had a fun Easter weekend in St. George! After leaving five inches of snow we drove to the land of blue sky and sun. When we reached the exit for St. George, Addie asked "why is the sky blue Mama?" We had fun hanging out with Andrew's family and enjoying the nice weather. Addie had fun playing with her cousins and Izze enjoyed sitting in her stroller.Addie was so excited to see Maddie and go to the Cotton Manor egg hunt. Addie filled her basket to the brim! We are so glad we could go and talk to a lot of our friends that we miss.Addie and Izze loved their Easter baskets. We had a fun Easter and I enjoyed it even more knowing the girls and I were going to stay a few extra days :) We hung out with Laura, Maddie, and Mia for the extra days and had a blast. We went to lunch with friends, played Yahtzee, played outside, ate candy, went on walks, and much more. We were so busy I forgot to take out my camera :( The memories are all in my head though and we can't wait to visit again soon!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sad for you that you don't get to live in beautiful, sunny St. George (I'm sad for me that I don't either!), but I'm really glad you're here! Looks like a fun trip!

neil and aubs said...

We were so glad to see you at the Easter Egg hunt! Come again next year!

Ken, Julia, Rue, & Atlas too! said...

I was wanting so bad to make it to the Easter Egg Hunt to see you. Obviously, I didn't make it out of bed that morning. I'm glad you had fun and can't wait to see you the next time around!!

Warner said...

we had sooooo much fun!! i'm sensing a tradition in the making :) you visiting down here or me and the girls going up north and then shopping.. eating out... yahtzee... maybe hiring a babysitter next time, and then repeat :) love ya!