Monday, March 29, 2010

Eight Months

Izze is growing up right before our eyes! She wants to crawl so bad and gets frustrated because she can't figure out how to; she has the position down but needs to figure out the moving part. Yesterday she started clapping her hands, so fun. Izze loves to talk and wants to be heard usually during the quiet times of church. She lights up when Addie is in the room and loves to play with her. Andrew is already teaching her how to wrestle and she is growing more hair! If anyone is eating then she demands to be fed something, we love our little Izze.

4 comments:

Jill said...

It's so cute to see your girls growing up. I love keeping up on what you are doing. I hope you are well.

Warner said...

i casn't wait to see them... and YOU!! yay!

Karen Wilde said...

What adorable girls! I found your blog and I hope you don't mind me reading it. I started one too. E-mail me back and I'll send you an invite. Your girls are seriously so cute! -Karen Christensen Wilde

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

we love your girls! we want to go to the zoo with you if it ever warms up again.