Sunday, December 20, 2009

Catch Up

We have been crazy busy the last couple of weeks with the move and so I am a bit behind on posting so I am going to try and catch up in the next couple of days with some mass blogging :)
I have some random pictures of the girls while Andrew was working. Addie loves climbing in the crib with Izze and "hugging" her, I would call it smothering her.Addie had fun playing with the Harmons stickers, keep her busy for about 20 minutes, it was so nice.Addie had fun playing dress-up with Izze.

3 comments:

Jess said...

your girls are so precious. I can't believe you guys are gone, makes me sad to think about.

Leslee said...

i love those girls!! and waht pretty earrings on izze :) i bet addie helped her with that one! aaahhh... sisters!

Leslee said...

by the way its laura... haha i always do this at my moms house :)