Saturday, August 29, 2009

One Month Old

A whole month has passed since little Izze was born. Since her birth the longest I have slept in a row is four hours and that was this morning. She is well worth it and I think she is finally getting over her congestion/cold, yippee! Izze is growing each day, some of her clothes are already too small. We are so grateful she is a part of our family.I just had to share this, because I think the picture is too funny. As I was cleaning this morning I discovered this in the oven. Addie loves to pretend to make dinner and puts things in the oven to cook occasionally. I better start checking the oven before turning it on in the future.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

ug, only 4 hours sleep, I remember that with Sam, I am so not ready for the no-sleeping thing, hang in there!

Jerry and Kathryn said...

she is so cute anna. hope you are well!

Bundy Family said...

I'm sorry to hear she had a cold. It feels like forever since I've seen you. I hope to see you at bookclub. Sorry about the sleep I hope things get better.

Jess said...

I can't believe it's already been a month! The more I look at her the more I see Addie.