Friday, May 15, 2009

Birthday Fun

This past week was my birthday and Andrew surprised me with an overnight trip to Las Vegas. After I got home from work on Monday he said pack your bags we are going to Vegas baby. Addie was so excited to go to the hotel, it's her favorite part. She loves to play on the bed and talk on the phone. We went to Raising Caine's for dinner, such good chicken fingers and fries. Then we went swimming and just hung out in the hotel room and watched Addie run laps until 11:00 pm.On my actual birthday we woke up and went to 7-11 for a Slurpee run, yum. Then we went swimming again before we had to check-out. We did not want to leave, but Cheesecake Factory was calling our names for lunch which is where we headed next before driving home. Addie wasn't super excited to be there, she was ready for a nap. Once we got home we had some yummy cake and ice cream with our friends. After Andrew surprised me again and took me to see "Wolverine", it was so good. I had such a fun birthday and am grateful for Andrew and all his wonderful planning skills!

9 comments:

Kim C. said...

Happy Birthday! I thought of you on your day but of course am late with my wishes to you. Andrew did a great job planning your surprises!

Mick and Tiff said...

Happy Birthday!! And I must say, what a cute little baby bump.. I think that is the first time I've seen it. What a great birthday. Good job, Andrew.

Karley said...

Yay for birthdays and yay for husbands who do such nice things on our birthdays! Sounds like you had fun!

Peay Family said...

I want to know why you get to look so cute when you are pregnant and I just look like an elephant? Happy Birthday by-the-way, sounds like it was a great one!

Jenny said...

Happy Birthday, that was so nice of Andrew! You look great!

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

Happy birthday! I love the cute belly! Why do you look so cute in a swim suit?! Not fair!

Heather said...

Happy Late Birthday Anna!! I haven't been on the computer for awhile. It looks like you had a great time in Vegas which is not very hard to do. I think Jason would take me there every birthday I had if we lived that close to Vegas. You do look very cute by the way!!!

Warner said...

i haven't perused your blog for a while.... everybody is not kidding you... you seriously have the cutest pregnant body! love the pix!

Ken, Julia, Rue, & Atlas too! said...

How crazy am I??? Happy Birthday, way late!! You're the same age as Ken!!