Saturday, December 31, 2011

Merry Christmas

We spent Christmas morning at my parents' house this year.  It was a little bit of a crazy morning since we had 9:00 church, but we made it work.  We woke Izze up to do Santa presents before church, bad idea!  Santa brought both girls a doll, however Addie's was Cinderella and Izze's was a Fisher Price Little Mommy doll.  Izze's first response was to cry and then throw a tantrum, super fun.  The rest of the morning she spent trying to hide the Cinderella doll behind her so Addie wouldn't see it.  Izze loves all things princess which is different from Addie when Addie was her age, something I need to remember! 
Our family exchange, Addie had me!
Izze hiding Cinderella, hasn't even touched her Santa gift as you can see in background.
Izze still hiding Cinderella!
Just what Andrew has always wanted, a Princess brush :)
Addie colored me a picture, wrapped it herself, and was so excited to give it to me.  Best present ever!
This pretty much sums up our Christmas morning.  Both girls in tears, better luck next year...

1 comment:

neil and aubs said...

Oh, Anna...that post made me smile!