Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Fall Fun

Last weekend my sister and her family came to visit us. Addie was so excited and couldn't wait for her cousins to get here. We had fun eating food, touring downtown St. George, shopping, playing the Wii, decorating cookies, and the boys went golfing. Addie had a contest with herself to see how many sprinkles she could put on the cookies, I think she dumped the entire container on one cookie.A few years ago when I was pregnant with Addie we also decorated cookies and thought it would be fun to put candy corns up our noses and take a picture. We wanted to do it again because it was so fun. I thought I had a picture from a couple years ago, but I can't find it so my sister must have it, but here is the one from this year. Addie didn't want to participate until after everyone else had discarded the candy corns.

7 comments:

Leslee said...

soooo fun!! isn't it the best getting together with family!:) addie looks so cute in all those pix! izze too :)

Leslee said...

by the way this is laura... didn't realize i'm signed in as my mom :)

Brad and Kaci said...

How fun! Love the candy corn picture!

Jess said...

LOL! That is the best picture! You guys look like you have a lot of fun.

Amanda said...

How fun, looks like you guys had a riot!! :) Love the candy corn picture!!

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

i'm with addie, sprinkles are the best! the more the better.

Amanda said...

Good job with Joy School today, Talise LOVED it!! How fun, loved all the Halloween stuff...Thanks!!