Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Weekend Update

Last weekend Andrew hiked Angel's Landing in Zion's with a couple of guys from our ward. He has been wanting to hike this again since we moved here, but he hasn't had a chance. I told him to be careful since this is the hike that people seem to fall off the edge on, as you can see from the following picture he completely ignored me.They also decided it would be fun to feed the chipmunks-I also was ambitious and curled Addie's hair, this is how she felt about it-Izze was super excited to go to church, probably because she knew she could sleep the whole time.And this is what church did to Addie-Which meant a late night for everyone-

4 comments:

stephanie said...

Oh man, your girls are SO CUTE!!!!! I love that last picture!

The Sants said...

We hiked that last year on our anniversary. It was a little freaky, but so glad we did it!

Mick and Tiff said...

That picture of Andrew jumping looks crazy!! That would freak me out.

That picture of Addie asleep at the table is darling. How funny!

Jean Pratt said...

Sooo cute, Anna! Thanks for sharing the blogsite, Andrew. I love following your little family.
Jean