Thursday, July 23, 2009

One Final Trip

We went up to SLC yet again a few days ago, and for the last time before the baby comes-at least I think so. My brother and his family were there visiting from Phoenix and I couldn't resist the temptation to be with my family. Andrew was kind enough to make a return trip after being there the weekend before as well.

We rode Trax downtown one day and went to the Church History Museum where the cousins had fun playing in the kid room. They had a pretend hospital nursery set-up with lots of babies and Addie had the time of her life taking care of all the babies. We also walked around downtown and saw all of the construction going on, it was fun to watch.We went to see the floats for the Days of '47 Parade at the Expo Center. Addie thought they were pretty fun, but I think she loved her balloon more. The next day we went swimming in American Fork, but I didn't take any pictures. We had such a good time and I'm glad we could spend some more time with family before the little one arrives.

3 comments:

Warner said...

you are so spoiled to get to see your family so often :) Love the pix!!

Lauren B. said...

Sounds like a fun trip! Was Reed the brother you referred to from Phoenix? Next time you talk to Reed & Heather, tell them hello from us!

Mick and Tiff said...

We went to see the floats as well. Which one was your favorite?