Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Addie's Favorites

Some of Addie's favorite things to do are:
Get out her mini broom and help sweep the floor. Recently she has had a fascination with wearing gloves. I wish I had a picture of the latest, she loves to wear socks and then put her flip flops on over socks. She insisted on wearing this sock/flip-flop attire the other day to the store, I have never had so many people give me sympathetic smiles before, it was pretty funny.
Addie loves to climb on her changing table and pull out all of the wipes. She loves to clean her arms, legs, face and then clean her baby dolls too.
Addie loves to play in the cupboard under the bathroom sink while I am getting ready in the mornings. She has a bunch of toys under there and a little lantern so she can close the door and play in her "secret hideout".
Addie LOVES to wear shoes all day long and it doesn't matter whose shoes she wears. One of her favorites is flip-flops.

9 comments:

Jess said...

Addie is so stinkin' cute! I love that she wears socks with flip flops. By the way, I love how festive your blog is, it's really cute!

Karley said...

How funny is it that our girls are on the same page. Austin is all about the socks right now too. It doesn't matter whose socks or even if they match. Her latest is the Christmas socks. And you think you got sympathy looks at the store.

Mick and Tiff said...

Thanks for the update on little Addie. I love that. They are at such a fun stage. Addy loves shoes as well. We need to get them together again sometime in the near future. Are you coming up anytime soon.

Heather said...

Addie just cracks me up. She comes up with the funniest things. Parker started this stage where he likes to dress himself and he gets mad if I try to put something else on him. It makes for some pretty interesting outfits!

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

Thats funny about the gloves. Olivia has now decided she likes to wear my shoes. She falls down a lot and it makes her really mad. Its hard not to laugh.

Jenny said...

That is so cute about the sock and flip flop combo, my Sam insists on wearing socks with his crocs, which I have always been an avid NO sock with any sort of sandal type person....someday they'll learn :)

The Roopes said...

I've noticed I'm not on a lot of my usu friends blog lists yet, and wondering why...I mean I've been reading your blogs for a while now. But then it occurred to me that even though I've found many of you, you may not know it. Maybe I haven't commented on some of yours yet, so you don't know we're out here.

Well know you know, so come see what we're up to, and for heaven's sakes, add us to your friends list!
;-D

Julie & Byron

Brad and Kaci said...

She is so cute! It is crazy what kids like to play with. Sometimes I wonder why I spend money on toys. Hope you are doing good!

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

Tag. check my blog for details