Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tagged

I was tagged by my friend, Cookie, thanks a lot! Just kidding, it will be fun to answer. I think I have been tagged other times and just ignored it, but I will try to be better in the future.

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Going to Utah State, Go Aggies!
2. Watching baseball playoffs/World Series
3. Thinking of a Halloween costume for the Howl--is that the name of it at USU? I can't remember that far back.
4. Hanging out with my cool roommates and not studying.
5. Enjoying the last year of my teen years, I am so old.

5 things on my to do list today:
1. Work on Addie's upcoming birthday party.
2. Paint my toenails orange.
3. Fold the laundry that is piling up on the couch.
4. Load the dishes in the dishwasher.
5. Eat my pumpkin frozen yogurt that is currently melting on the counter because I forgot I took it out of the freezer.

5 snacks I love:
1. Boston Baked Beans
2. Cinnamon Bears and Diet Coke
3. Popcorn
4. Animal Crackers
5. Licorce

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire:
1. Pay off our house and finish the backyard.
2. Go on a cruise, preferably to Hawaii, but really I would go anywhere.
3. Buy a boat.
4. Finish decorating our house.
5. Buy 65" inch flat screen TV at Costco for Andrew.

5 places I've lived:
1. Murray, UT
2. Logan, UT
3. Lindon, UT
4. St. George, UT
5. I have only lived in four places.

5 jobs I've had:
1. Logo Promotions
2. Hastings
3. Cache Valley Eye Associates
4. Washington County Library
5. Cardiovascular Unit - Dixie Regional Medical Center

5 people I tag:
1. Stephanie
2. Sarah G.
3. Nicole
4. Julia C.
5. Kristy

4 comments:

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

Hey what about the cop job?

Zalia said...

Ummm...what about Burlington Coat Factory? That was a pretty intense job...

Kim C. said...

We basically lived at Hastings when we were in Montana. We loved that place because there was nothing else to do up there!!
Orange toes are a bold move...I don't think I'd dare!

The Gag-nears said...

love the blog look - halloween colors! Glad to know more about you!