Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Annual Pumpkin Carving

Every year since we have been married we have tried have friends over to carve pumpkins. This year was no exception. We waited to the last minute to pick out our pumpkins though and got the bottom of the barrel. It just gives our pumpkins more character to have random scars on them.
Addie loved having her friends over to play, she even tried to go home with them.
Addie loves her friend Maddie so much - they were giving each other hugs and kisses.

4 comments:

Brad and Kaci said...

Love the pumpkins. Looks like a lot of fun! Wish we could have been there!!!

Heather said...

Wow, you guys had quite the crew to carve pumpkins. We carved our pumpkin last night too, I guess I should actually say Jason carved it and I watched. I am not too good at pumpkin carving! They look good even with "scars" on them!

Peay Family said...

Wow, that is a lot of kids for pumpkin carving. I hope your house survived all the guts!!

Lauren B. said...

That is a fun idea to do an annual pumpkin carving night. I think your pumpkins look great!