Monday, October 13, 2008

Staheli Farm Fun

This past weekend we went to Staheli Farms with some friends to check out the petting zoo and pumpkin patch. There is also a corn maze there, but with the little kids we opted not to venture there. The pumpkin patch was nowhere to be found either, so that left the petting zoo, a fun slide, and some horse swings. It was freezing outside, I know strange for St. George, but we survived. Addie loved seeing all the animals, and going down the slide, but her absolute favorite was the horse swings. She kept holding on and rocking it back and forth saying "giddy-up". When we were all frozen to the bone we decided it was time to leave, but Addie wanted nothing to do with that. She cried her eyes out as we took her off the swing and she just kept saying "again again" and "no no no don't want to go". It was really cute and we would've stayed had it been just a bit warmer.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Anna.. these pics are so cute.. I gotta get copies for my scrapbook. That was so fun. Maybe we can all carve pumpkins this weekend or something since we didn't get to do that. You guys are awesome and we totally love hanging with you. Addie was great on the swings..I have to admit they were pretty dang fun.

Jess said...

That is the biggest pig I think I have ever seen! It looks like a lot of fun, we'll have to go check it out.

Mick and Tiff said...

That is one pudgy pig! How fun. I'm sorry you were cold in your 60 degree weather when we had snow on our grass!!!! Just kidding! I did hear it got a bit chilly down in your area last weekend. I am glad you had fun regardless of the weather.
P.S. What kind of b-day party are you having for Addie?

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

I love that it was freezing and Drew is still in shorts!!

stephanie said...

Hey, you finally got to wear jeans and layer! Um, thanks for the tag. I think. ;)

Michelle said...

You need a "horse" like that for your back yard! I love your cute halloween back ground.

Lauren B. said...

That looks like a great petting zoo and that is one big pig! Looks like everyone had a really fun time.

(I can't believe you are all in jackets!)

The Gag-nears said...

I am still bitter we didn't get to see you guys a few weeks ago when you came up. I am still in mourning! The farm looks like fun and Addie is so cute! I totally miss the pumpkin carving parties at your place. Wished we lived closer! Of course Drew is wearing shorts and a coat - classic!

Wendy said...

How fun! You gotta love the fall . . . although I don't have much sympathy for the 'cold' weather - you sunbirds. You need to tell Andrew to wear some pants! :)

michelle@somedaycrafts said...

Hey Anna, I found your blog from Jenn's. Your little family is cute! I was reading a few of your posts. It is crazy to think that you've been married 6 years. I'm glad to see that life is great for you!!!

Peay Family said...

Addie is getting to have so much hair, what a cutie. The farm looks like fun!