Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Spring Break & Easter

Last week Addie only had preschool on Tuesday, so we took advantage of the extra days and headed south to find the sun.  We found it sure enough and enjoyed six whole days of warmth before heading back to the frozen tundra.  We had so much fun seeing our friends and hanging out with family too.  Addie was super excited to see Maddie and play with her lots.  We kept busy and the days flew by, a bit too fast in my opinion.
We had fun going to splash park with some friends and playing in the water.
Izze loved the freedom of running in the water and away from me!
Four-wheeling at Addie's cousins' house, good times.
Izze thought she was so cool!
A chilly morning right before the Easter Egg Hunt.
Izze was too concerned with the candy to ever look at the camera and smile.  I think she ate all her candy before we left.
Another Easter egg hunt at Grandma and Grandpa's house.
Coloring eggs
Easter morning, Addie loved hunting for her basket and was so excited to get a Barbie, lip stuff, and nail polish.
Izze didn't care about her stacking blocks, only the candy and Addie's Barbie.
All dressed up!
I can't believe how grown up Addie is getting, ahhh!

4 comments:

Shawn said...

maddie wants me to write "i love you addie!" & "can you come to my house again?" & "can you go to church and primary with me?" ... such cute pictures!! what a fun week we had!! we always love spending time with the jensens :) your girls look so darling in their easter dresses!!!

Shawn said...

laura again ... i hate that shawn has a gmail account now because i ALWAYS forget and then put my comment under his name... annoying!

Amanda said...

I love your girls Easter dresses, sooo cute!! Looks like you guys had a awesome time :)

Mick and Tiff said...

I was wondering if you were in St. George for the weekend. It was so nice. I am glad you had as much fun as we did.