Wednesday, December 22, 2010

So Random...

These are some random pictures from the month...
This is Addie's new way to ride in cart!  You can't see but Izze has been introduced to Target popcorn and she loves it!
This is a daily occurrence, Addie and Izze love to fill up their strollers with the food from the pantry and spread it all over the front room.  So fun.
This is our tree, Izze has managed to break a few ornaments and dismantle the bottom half of the tree.  I quit putting it back together weeks ago, hence the pile of ornaments in middle part of the tree.
Hide and Seek, Addie's new favorite game.
Andrew was hiding in the bathroom with the camera and caught Addie by surprise!
Just killin' time before church, so excited to have 9:00 church next year.

2 comments:

Warner said...

haha! love how addie rides in the stroller :) and my favorite pic would have to be the food all over your front room... don't you love the extra work they love to make for us :)

The Sants said...

I remember going shopping in my pantry when I was little-best thing ever! :) I'm jealous of your 9:00 church, we're going to 1:00. :(