Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Killing Time

Izze loves playing in her exersaucer and her jumper (no picture). She loves to put anything she can get into her mouth and is cutting two bottom teeth!Izze loves to sit up and see what is going on around the house, she is very easily distracted and has a hard time drinking her bottle without seeing what Addie is up to at all times.Addie loves playing with her new dollhouse and wishes her friend Maddie was her to play with her, she talks about her all the time. I don't think a day has gone by that she hasn't said she wants to go back to St. George and wonders where the sun is, I always have to say it is hiding behind the clouds (aka nasty inversion). Addie loves to go outside any chance she gets and being the paranoid mother I am, I bundle her up to where she is probably sweating!

4 comments:

Warner said...

dear addie, i miss you so much! i love you. i kiss you. i don't fight. we play and we have fun so much day. and we go to disneyland and we have fun. love maddie

those were maddie's words completely :) can't believe how big baby izze is getting!

Mary Ellen Ross said...

Where are you guys living? I am still in Riverton, we should totally hang out!

Mary Ellen Ross said...

Okay, so my mom is signed in on this computer, oops. It is me, Janell.

Amanda said...

Your girls are so darling, we miss you guys!!