Sunday, January 31, 2010

Celebrate Snow

My sister gave me some fun ideas to do with Addie to help us make it through the dreary month of January. Addie was so excited to do each activity, I didn't get pictures of all of them though. We are somewhat glad January is over, at least I am. I am ready for spring and wish it was here. Addie is going stir crazy I think for she is bouncing off the walls most days and yesterday in a parking lot she was running in circles saying "I just want to run in a circle". We also found her in Izze's car seat one day pretending to be a baby.

3 comments:

Warner said...

haha... i sometimes just want to run in circles too :) we miss you guys! and yes i am dying for spring to be here too!!! mmmm bathing suits.. popsicles... pool... sun... warmth!!!

Ken, Julia, Rue, & Atlas too! said...

How in the world is she getting so big? Are we really getting that old? I swear she was a newborn yesterday. Miss you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Amanda said...

How cute are those crafts?!! Way to go Anna.