Wednesday, December 23, 2009

The Big Move

We woke up to snow in St. George on moving day! In our almost five years here we have only seen it snow maybe once each year, how fitting that it would snow on our final day.We started loading the truck and Addie loved running up and down the ramp and carrying boxes into the truck. The whole drive to Salt Lake Addie wanted to ride in the big truck and kept asking where it was if we weren't right by it. (She did get to ride it in when Andrew returned it to the rental place, she thought it was so cool and still talks about the big truck.)Here is a glimpse of a smidgen of our stuff in the new place. After a little over a week here we are pretty much settled, there are still a few things I can't seem to find. We are excited to be together as a family again, but super sad to leave all of our wonderful friends and family in St. George, we will miss you!!! We will also miss the sun, Addie keeps asking me where the sun is, I forget how dreary it is up here in the winter :(

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Anna.. hope you guys had an awesome Christmas. We miss you guys. I am sorry that I am a horrible friend and did not even say goodbye or help you in any way. I totally apologize. I hope you will forgive me. We will have to get together when I am up there for volleyball tournaments..which is almost every weekend this spring. We would love to see you guys:) Miss doing Christmas dinner with you guys:(

Amanda said...

Oh the joys of moving.... :( I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas!!