Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Lately...

Not much has been going on, but I found some pictures of Addie doing some random things that I thought I would share. One morning Andrew went in to check on Addie to see if she was awake, this is how he found her sleeping.
While I was at work one day Addie was playing in her room or so Andrew thought. He went to check on her and found that she had ripped off the knobs on the dresser and scraped her hand on a screw. Andrew had just glued the knobs on the dresser the night before, she did it on purpose.Maddie and Addie had a fun play date one day where they played with the kitchen food mixed in with some real food. Whatever keeps them happy while Laura and I get our Dr. Mario games in is fine by us.

4 comments:

Peay Family said...

What a cute girl, and what a personality!! How do you keep up with her?!?!

Heather said...

How in the world do you sleep like that? Kids will always surprise you won't they?

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

She is so cute! Her hair is getting so long.

The Sants said...

I can't believe how big she is-she is so cute!!