Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Backyard Fun

We have been having some nice weather down here and Addie cannot wait to get outside each day. We were actually excited to play in our backyard, which when you see the pictures you'll understand. We only have rocks back there and a bunch of weeds-for greenery of course. It has been refreshing to get outside and enjoy the warmth.

Addie also enjoys watching movies all the time, she always asks to watch a "movie movie", we think she picked that up from watching "Madagascar" when they sing the song "Move it move it". I have determined that movies are a necessity when naps are no longer taken and even when they are :) The other day when I was putting in a DVD she sat on the couch and lined up her baby dolls to watch the movie with her.

4 comments:

Peay Family said...

I must say that I rely quite heavily on 101 Dalmatians to get me through long days.

Jess said...

How cute is she! Addie cracks me up!

Wendy said...

Oh - what a doll! :) I love her hair too. I agree - movies are a must. Especially come late afternoon when both me and the kids have hit our limits.

lynburbidge said...

I hate it, but it's true. Stinking tv...