Sunday, November 9, 2008

Thunderbirds

Yesterday we went down to Nellis Air Force Base in Las Vegas to watch the Thunderbirds Air Show with my parents. The weather was perfect and the sun was so bright we had to buy Addie some sunglasses so she could watch the airplanes.
Addie would bury her head into one of our shoulders when the "big jets" as she called them flew by. I was afraid that we would be chasing her the whole day, but she stayed right near us as long as a jet was in the sky. When the Thunderbirds airshow started, Addie just about fell asleep on Andrew's lap, but one flew by at top speed and woke her right up. We had a great time and can't wait to go again next year.

9 comments:

Jess said...

Love the sun glasses! That's awesome that she kept them on, I know Jaron wouldn't have. Looks like a lot of fun!

Ken, Julia, Rue, & Atlas too! said...

That sounds like a ton of fun. I've always wanted to go. Maybe we can go together next year:)

Love, Deborah said...

Hi Anna! We missed Addie today in nursery! Guess What! Mike was at that air show too! He thought it was cool!

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

How fun! Love the shades.

Unknown said...

Anna,

Looks like fun. We missed you guys on Sunday..so glad prez jensen could give such a great (short) opening prayer. love addies awesome glasses.

Unknown said...

Anna..yes it is that time of year again..super busy. but this year won't be quite as bad cause I am coaching a 13's team. But I will try to save some time for you guys:)

Jenny said...

How fun, I bet she really liked it. Gotta love kids in sunglasses, she's so cute!

Sarah said...

I'm a little jealous! I love the thunderbirds!!!

Michelle said...

Cute shades!