Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Fun

We spent the last few days up north visiting our families. We celebrated Andrew's Mom's 60th birthday, enjoyed a yummy Thanksgiving dinner with my family, attended Andrew's sister's wedding, and celebrated my Mom's birthday too. Addie had so much fun playing with her cousins, aunts, uncles, and grandparents. I think she is going to be very bored this coming week. We even enjoyed some Black Friday shopping, I stayed out all night with my sisters and niece, what a riot. We were busy all day long and ate a lot of food. Below are some of the pictures from the week. Hope you all had a fun Thanksgiving too. We are so grateful for all of our wonderful friends and family and we are thankful for all of our many blessings.


(Andrew's sister married a guy from Scotland hence the kilt that Andrew is wearing.)

6 comments:

Jess said...

Wow! You guys had one busy trip! Love the Kilt Andrew.

Sarah said...

Anna, you have GOT to frame the picture of Andrew in his kilt. That's awesome! I'm glad you got to spend Thanksgiving with your family, it's always fun to pull alnighters with your sisters. Even if you are grown up.

Lauren B. said...

It sounds like a busy trip! I'm glad you guys had a fun trip. I love the kilt too!

The Gag-nears said...

Wow that kilt is great! I'll have to let Garth see so he can make fun! J/k! I can't believe how big your little girl is. Time sure flies eh? We need to get together soon. Love the new look of your blog!

Cookie, Jason, Olivia, and Mya said...

Boy, nice dress Drew. I can't wait for Jason to see it!!!

Mick and Tiff said...

Did you shop all NIGHT??!! Props to you for that. Glad you had such a great Thanksgiving! Are you coming for christmas? I assume so. Let's try a get together if we can.